Classical Masterpiece Collection
The reissue of classical music masterpieces by ESOTERIC has attracted a lot of attention, both for its uncompromising commitment to recreating the original master sound, and for using hybrid Super Audio CD (SACD) technology to improve sound quality. This series marks the first hybrid SACD release of historical recording selections that have been mainstays of the catalog since their initial release.
ESOTERIC equipment used for Re-mastering
These new audio versions feature ESOTERIC’s proprietary re-mastering process to achieve the highest level of sound quality.
Experience it yourself
Experience the legendary performance in this new Super Audio CD/CD format. Not only for new followers, but also for well experienced followers of these recorded materials. All will be equally impressed by the “soul” hidden within the notes, but never before found in previously released recordings in any format.
Title and Track list
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto in D Major, Op.35
- 1st Movement: Allegro moderato
- 2nd Movement: Canzonetta (Andante)
- 3rd Movement: Finale (Allegro vivacissimo)
Aleksandr Glazunov Violin Concerto in A Minor, Op.82
- 1st Movement: Moderato
- 2nd Movement: Allegro
- Recorded: May 1995, Philharmonie, Berlin
- Executive Producer: Marianne Käch
- Recording Producer: Friedemann Engelbrecht
- Recording Engineer: Urich Ruscher
- Assistant Engineers: Jens Schünemann, Philipp Nedel
- Producer: Motoaki Ohmachi (ESOTERIC COMPANY) Mastering Engineer: Kazuie Sugimoto (Victor Creative Media Co., Ltd. Mastering Center)