ESOTERIC SACD/CD transport, 32 bit DAC with multiple digital inputs for high resolution PC based streaming audio, phono-stage and master sound integrated amplification... all functions enclosed in an elegant one-box solution.
The streamlined aluminum front face matched with our low profile chassis beautifully expresses the RZ-1's sophisticated simplicity of operation. The RZ-1 is highly functional yet simply designed delivering on the convergence of multiple media formats - SACD, CD, PC based audio streaming and vinyl LPs.
The RZ-1 is a sophisticated, high end, integrated music system, made for people who simply love music.
- ESOTERIC SACD/CD slot loading transport mechanism
- 32 bit DAC (AK4392) with 3 digital audio input connections
- USB digital input with USB isolator helps to eliminate PC system noise
- Accepts signals up to 24 bit/192 kHz via S/PDIF/coaxial & optical (TosLink).
- User selectable 32 bit 8 x digital filters: FIR and short delay apodizing filter
- ESOTERIC master sound power amplification system
- Min. output power: 100 watts per channel
- Large toroidal, high capacitance analog power supply (Custom specification).
- Analog input x 2 (Line 1 / Line 2)
- Line 2 input can be switched to MM phonostage input
- Tone control (Treble/Bass) and channel balance controls
- Sleep-timer function
|Speaker output||Minimum output power||100 watts per channel|
|Minimum impedance||4 ohms|
|Frequency response||15 Hz to 65 kHz (+1/-3dB, 6 ohms)|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.03% (1kHz, 45W, 6 ohms, LPF20kHz)|
|S/N ratio||102 dB|
|Input sensitivity||LINE : 46 mV|
|PHONO: 1.0 mV|
|Analog audio input||Terminal||RCA x 2 sets|
|Input impedance||LINE: 100 k ohms|
|PHONO: 47 k ohms|
|RIAA deviation (MM)||20Hz to 15kHz (±0.5 dB)|
|Digital audio input||COAXIAL||RCA x 1 (> 0.2Vp-p / 75 ohms) 32 kHz to 192 kHz / 24 bit|
|OPTICAL||TOS x 1 (-24.0 to -14.5 dBm peak) 32 kHz to 192 kHz / 24 bit|
|USB||USB Type B x 1 (USB1.1 or higher) 32 kHz to 96 kHz /24 bit|
|General||Power supply||AC 230V 50Hz|
|AC 120V 60Hz|
|AC 220V 60Hz|
|Power consumption||65 Watt (Stand-by mode: 0.4 Watt)|
|External dimensions (W x H x D)||400 mm x 77 mm x 368 mm
(15-3/4" x 3" x 14-1/2")
|Weight||9 kg (20 lbs)|
|- This product is available in three different power supply variations shown in the chart above. Make sure that the voltage shown on the rear panel matches the AC line voltage in your area.
- The shape of the AC inlet and plug of the supplied power cord depends on the voltage rating and destination country.